Honest. Caring. Ready to Help.
In order to best serve our customers and agents, we are keeping up with developments concerning the spread of COVID-19, or Coronavirus. We are working hard to ensure that all of our customers continue to receive the quality coverage they’ve come to expect from us.
We’ve always prepared for moments like this one so that we can ensure our customers are never unprepared for the unforeseen. Here are a few of the steps we are taking to keep our customers and team members safe and prepared:
Steps We’re Taking
- We are offering billing support to our customers who are being financially affected by COVID-19 interventions. To discuss your options regarding special billing arrangements, please contact us at: 800-376-8942
- We will continue to respond to claims in a timely, professional manner. Customers can make a claim at any time by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- As needed, we will use our virtual tools to perform inspections, while taking every step to ensure that in-person inspections are performed in a safe manner that prevents transmission.
- Our employees will continue working and performing all essential job duties, whether remotely or in a safe office environment.
- We are restricting business travel for all employees. This includes postponing or cancelling any international and non-essential domestic travel, as well as upcoming conferences and conventions.
Caring for our customers has always been our first priority. If there is any way we can help, do not hesitate to contact us.Contact Us